As the marketing manager, you will play a key role in generating awareness, engagement, and commercial interest in eFocus Marketing. You will oversee our website, social media, email, content and events marketing –and expand our reach with new tactics, strategies, channels, and partnerships.
We are looking for a gifted marketer with a track record of success; someone with an eye for finding/creating the right content for our audience and delivering it through the optimal channel mix.
You will also understand the power of data to not only track progress against goals, but also to generate campaign content that delivers actionable insights and informs our strategy and marketing investments.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right person for the job.
The role will be to support the business owner in generating interest in eFocus Marketing and our services through digital marketing; including social media, websites, SEO, content, events and other relevant channels.
- Position eFocus Marketing as a market leader and ensure our story is positioned in a relevant way, throughout all channels
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies to drive demand, acquire and retain customers across multiple channels
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of channels (web, event, email, social media, etc.) to delight, engage, and nurture prospective clients.
- Ensure seamless execution, data tracking, analysis, and optimisation of campaigns.
- Plan and/or execute against key milestones on the marketing and content calendar, completing tasks according to agreed timelines and communicating any roadblocks to success to appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Work to achieve growth KPIs with new ideas and innovations
- Provide analytical insights into customer acquisition, behaviour, and characteristics to identify and engage prospects and ensure a steady increase in new customers and retention
- Measure, analyse, and report on campaign and website performance to uncover actionable insights that will increase the efficiency and performance of our marketing efforts.
- Leverage marketing technologies to support the achievement sales goals.
- Recommend and execute testing strategies for landing pages, website, and email marketing to optimise conversion performance to achieve lead generation goals.
- Identify new tactics, strategies, channels, and partnerships to improve reach and performance.
- Create quarterly plans and retrospectives to gather input, share successes and opportunity areas.
- Recommend best practice audience segmentation, behavioural targeting, and in-campaign tactics to improve the effectiveness of our marketing.
To work strategically with the company owner to evolve the service and achieve growth goals.
- Marketing experience in B2B customer acquisition, lead generation and retention marketing (for an agency or software platform)
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Project and relationship management experience
- Confidence, patience, and flexibility in an evolving environment
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Experience with marketing automation technology (Dotdigital experience is a bonus), website content (WordPress) and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of GDPR and its implications for marketing
Benefits of working with us
- Join an ambitions, small team – opportunity for an ambitious person to lead and develop as the company grows. We’re looking for someone who is forward thinking, comes up with and implements new ideas and willing to get stuck in!
- Part-time, flexible working: 3 days per week (21 hours) – can be completed on three whole days or split over 4/5 days.
- Remote position (bi-monthly travel to London for team meetings and travel to client meetings when necessary – usually London area)
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Salary: £30-45K FTE
- Holidays: 17 days holiday + birthday off
- Pension Scheme
About eFocus Marketing
eFocus Marketing is a specialist email marketing agency founded in 2012 and based in South East London, UK. We specialise in providing email marketing services and act as an extension of corporate marketing departments in companies worldwide.
The business was started by Founder and Director Kate Barrett in 2012. Kate has over 14 years of experience in email marketing and is author of the best-selling book ‘E-telligence: Email Marketing Isn’t Dead, The Way You’re Using It Is.’
Our vision is to help businesses around the world implement more customer focussed and intelligent email marketing.
We aim to challenge your status quo and exceed your expectations with our team of passionate, expert email marketers and range of bespoke consultancy, management, and training services created to inspire and support your email marketing success.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state which role you are applying for along with your covering letter, CV and link to your Linkedin profile.