We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Director to take an active role in multiple email marketing accounts; to deliver best-in-class consultancy, manage client email marketing broadcasts, ensure the smooth running of relationships and attract new client contracts.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right person for the job.
- To gain full understanding of eFocus Marketing’s services
- To ensure all client work is delivered in line with the client’s brief, to exacting standards: producing excellent work on time, to budget and to scope.
- Take a client brief through from concept to execution for a wide variety of campaigns and services: including strategy, creative, content, building emails etc.
- Campaign Strategy, Planning, Management & Optimisation
- Oversee briefing, sign-off and any changes to project scope
- Really get to know your clients and be conversant in their industry and business dynamics
- Align clients’ business KPIs with project / campaign KPIs
- Know ‘what email excellence looks like’, and deliver exactly that in your consulting projects
- Pursue client feedback on project / campaign performance, and adjust accordingly, if need be
- Identifying new opportunities and proactively driving these forward through increased volume and scale of projects, while trying to open new revenue areas.
- Prepare and present pitches
- 2-4+ years email marketing consulting and client management experience within an agency (or tech provider) environment is required.
- You may be looking for the next step up, having cut your teeth in email marketing or currently an Account Manager or Account Director looking for a new challenge.
- You will have a passion for loyalty and CRM; you’ll be curious about new trends in loyalty and CRM, and proactive when it comes to proposing new ideas and spotting opportunities on the account and with the services we offer to clients.
- Excellent understanding of the use of email marketing to nurture subscribers around the customer lifecycle (B2C preferred, B2B nice to have)
- Ability to manage projects, be organised and set clear priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional (English) communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose solutions.
Benefits of working with us
- Join an ambitions, small team – opportunity for an ambitious person to lead and develop as the company grows. We’re looking for someone who is forward thinking, comes up with and implements new ideas and willing to get stuck in!
- Part-time, flexible working: 3 days per week (21 hours) – can be completed on three whole days or split over 4/5 days.
- Remote position (bi-monthly travel to London for team meetings and travel to client meetings when necessary – usually London area)
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Salary: £60-70K FTE
- Holidays: 17 days holiday + birthday off
- Pension Scheme
About eFocus Marketing
eFocus Marketing is a specialist email marketing agency founded in 2012 and based in South East London, UK. We specialise in providing email marketing services and act as an extension of corporate marketing departments in companies worldwide.
The business was started by Founder and Director Kate Barrett in 2012. Kate has over 14 years of experience in email marketing and is author of the best-selling book ‘E-telligence: Email Marketing Isn’t Dead, The Way You’re Using It Is.’
Our vision is to help businesses around the world implement more customer focussed and intelligent email marketing.
We aim to challenge your status quo and exceed your expectations with our team of passionate, expert email marketers and range of bespoke consultancy, management, and training services created to inspire and support your email marketing success.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state which role you are applying for along with your covering letter, CV and link to your Linkedin profile.