Competition terms and conditions
Win 1 of 5 copies of ‘E-telligence: email marketing isn’t dead, the way you’re using it is’ – Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- eFocus Marketing (Shine a Light Media Ltd – registered company no. 08247035) of Genesis House, High Street, Westerham, Kent, England, TN16 1AH (“eFocus Marketing”) is the promoter of this competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, 5 people will be drawn at random from valid competition entrants to win a copy of Kate Barrett’s new book (paperback version) ‘E-telligence: email marketing isn’t dead, the way you’re using it is’.
- All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over. eFocus Marketing reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The competition will commence at 9AM on 18/02/2019 and will close after 5 working days. eFocus Marketing will announce the end of the competition on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. eFocus Marketing accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, or which fail to reach eFocus Marketing by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- eFocus Marketing reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the closing date where the entries received are of insufficient quality.
- eFocus Marketing does not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete.
- To be eligible to win a prize (refer to the prize section 12. To 19.), entrants must have entered the competition through eFocus Marketing’s Instagram page and connected with Kate Barrett on LinkedIn.
- It is free to enter this competition.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants eFocus Marketing permission to use their name, and any other information on their LinkedIn and Instagram profiles for the sole purpose of identifying them as the author of their entry and/or as a winner of the competition.
- eFocus Marketing takes the protection of entrants’ personal data very seriously and will not share it with any third parties to use for their own purposes. For further information, entrants should refer to our privacy notice: https://e-focusmarketing.com/privacy-policy/
- eFocus Marketing will comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, 2018 and will not use entrants’ personal data for any purpose which the entrant has not consented to. eFocus Marketing will not pass any entrant’s details to a third party unless it has the entrant’s express permission to do so.
- The prize will be one of 5 paperback copies of Kate Barrett’s book ‘E-telligence: email marketing isn’t dead, the way you’re using it is’.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, eFocus Marketing reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
- The prize will be posted within 30 days of the competition close date. A direct message on LinkedIn and Instagram will be sent to arrange prize delivery after the competition winners have been announced.
- eFocus Marketing reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
- Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of eFocus Marketing.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with LinkedIn or Instagram. By participating, entrants hereby release and hold harmless LinkedIn and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this competition. Entrants acknowledge that all information and material that they submit to enter this competition is submitted to eFocus Marketing and not to LinkedIn or Instagram, and they agree that LinkedIn and Instagram shall not be liable to them in any way in respect of this competition.
- eFocus Marketing accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting / participating in any prize.
- Nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting eFocus Marketing’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
- eFocus Marketing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, with the amended terms to be published in the comments section of the competition post.
- In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of eFocus Marketing is final and no correspondence will be entered in.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.