Expert Masterclass: AI – the fact, fiction and how to get ahead in the new world order
with Victoria Peppiatt
Hi and welcome to another episode of E-telligence.
For this episode of the E-telligence Masterclass, we’re going to talk about the growing role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and it’s place in our marketing and email marketing strategies. And it’s my absolute pleasure to welcome Victoria Peppiatt – Co-founder and COO of Phrasee, which empowers brands with the most advanced AI-Powered Copywriting technology who is joining me in this discussion today!
Victoria leads global operations and is responsible for the success of Phrasee’s global customers, which include eBay, Domino’s, Groupon, JOANN and Virgin Atlantic. With a career spanning more than 20 years, Victoria brings an impressive track record in marketing, technology, and business management to Phrasee. Under her stewardship, Phrasee grew 75% year-on-year in 2019 and in four years has become a $ multi-million technology company.
AI is the buzzword of the moment!
But how many of us actually know what it is and how we can use it in our marketing to improve our results and make better connections with our audience?
A study by Vitreous World based on a survey among global marketers confirmed that many don’t!
- 67% don’t fully understand how to make the most of AI to deliver results.
- 68% think AI has become a buzzword that marketers don’t really understand.
- 70% say they don’t use it, and a further 8% don’t know if they do or not.
- 67% don’t know how to evaluate the different AI technologies available to their businesses.
I’m always talking about being customer centric and using the right tone, wording, phrasing, content, product recommendations, content recommendations and generally meeting the needs of your customers, surprising and delighting them and actually going above and beyond to start to anticipate their needs before they even know they have them! But many people haven’t yet fully started to explore how technology and machines can better help us to do that – and you are certainly an expert when it comes to that.
According to Microsoft research (‘Maximising the AI opportunity’), organizstions already on the AI journey are outperforming other organisations by 5% on factors like productivity, performance, and business outcomes.
Join Victoria and I for a riveting conversation about..
- What AI is (hint: it’s not robots taking over the world) and the difference between general and narrow AI
- How to define the use case and determine exactly how we want to use AI for in our strategy
- How we define how and where AI might enhance marketing performance
- The importance of people in AI
- How can we get it right and, importantly, at scale using AI without compromising on the quality of the content or your brand voice?
- Ethical marketing using AI and why its so important
- 5 steps to get started with AI and gain a competitive edge
You can also download a free guide detailing those 5 steps below
Get in Touch
I’ve got a load more fantastic content planned for you in 2020 so watch this space! And if there is a specific subject you’d like me to explore on the podcast or you simply want to reach out and say hi, or discuss how we can work together to sky rocket your email marketing, get in touch below.
Listen on PodBean
(Google link coming soon)