Brand Spotlight: Vision Direct
How Vision Direct increased their email marketing click rate by 557%
As our very first episode, it is my pleasure to welcome Emma Haskell from Vision Direct to our monthly E-telligence Brand Spotlight session.
Emma has worked for Vision Direct for 7 years and is the head of customer retention for the brand.
During the interview, Emma was kind enough to share some fantastic insight with us including:
- Vision direct send weekly marketing campaigns across 3 core segments (active customers, lapsed customers and registered not bought customers).
- Personalisation of email content is key to drive re-orders: they saw a 557% increase in clicks from using hyper personalised content recommendations (using Fresh Relevance)
- Personalised welcome email based on specific customer type (from specialised landing page with incentive to opt in) in their French market achieves a 70% open rate and 31% click through rate.
- Vision Direct are using SMS to back up the reminder to re-order messaging they send via email, providing a cohesive message across channels
Want to find out more?
- Customer Personas – you can find a great free guide on the Hubspot blog here >
- eFocus Marketing Split Testing Kit – Download your free kit here >
- Deliverability Q&A episode with 250OK >
Watch on Youtube
Listen on PodBean
(Google link coming soon)
About Vision Direct
Vision Direct is the fastest and easiest way to buy contact lenses online. Ordering lenses with us is a hassle-free process and takes just 2 minutes. Repeat ordering is even quicker with speedy 3-click reorders. With Vision Direct you’ll save money without compromising on quality, as we stock the same contacts as high street opticians, without lengthy queues. Plus, we’re always open, with a dedicated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer service helpline.