How to Improve Your Email Strategy and Customer Response
It’s about being customer-centric, understanding what your customers’ needs are and then delivering on it.
In this episode, Kate Barrett and Doug Morneau discuss ways on improving your email strategy.
Some of the key takeaways from this podcast include:
- The trend is about being customer-centric, understanding what your customers’ needs are, respecting that, and then delivering on it.
- You should have a replyable email address and I think that somebody should be monitoring that or at the very least if you had some kind of automated response that directed them to how they can get further help.
- When you get really engaged with people when you can encourage their engagement through communications that really makes sense to them, that’s where you see the best results.
- Because somebody unsubscribes, it just means that they don’t necessarily want to receive emails from you at this time.
- I think bad advice would be anyone who tells you not to focus on email and just to focus on social media or any channels like that
- One of the things that I talk about in my book is understanding where you are. It’s the very first chapter. It’s knowing what you’ve got in your business already before you move on to optimising and then adding to it.