So, you’ve started growing your list and getting subscribers to join, but what do you do next?!
In Part 1 of today’s videos, I’ll be discussing:
– How you stay at the front of your subscribers’ minds
– How often you should be emailing subscribers
– What exactly does email engagement mean?
Take a look at your last 6 months of stats in your ESP. What are your average engagement rates?
As mentioned, here is the link to the Mailchimp Benchmarks video:
[video_player type=”youtube” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj1PS3kwcEU0Q2c1WQ==[/video_player]
Of course content is king in any email you send, but there are other things you can do to optimize your email creative.
In Part 2 of today’s videos, I will discuss:
– The actual anatomy of an email by demonstrating on my own screen
– Key areas of an email to optimize
– My top 5 tips for email success!
Take a look at your email template – are there any tweaks you can make before your next send to improve it?
[video_player type=”youtube” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9yMzlEYXRpQVZnZw==[/video_player]
See you all next week!