Our Email Marketing Booster Package is designed to provide a series of health checks and recommendations against your existing campaigns. In addition to our multi point health checks we also provide extensive self help guides, FAQ’s and information to allow you to improve your campaign metrics at your own pace.
Specifically designed for small to medium size companies that have a small existing on-going email programme, our Email Marketing Booster Package provides benefits to those that are:
- Looking to increase return on investment from email marketing activity.
- Wanting to expand an existing email database.
- Needing to fine tune an existing Welcome Programme.
- Looking to implement campaign automation.
- In need of an experienced email advisor/strategist.
- Looking to implement A/B split testing or other general testing methods.
- Experiencing poor campaign results.
- In need of a 6-month campaign analytics review.
- In need of a database health check.
Why do Businesses choose to invest in our Email Marketing Booster Package?
Our programme is specifically designed to help small to medium size businesses get the most out of their email marketing activities at their own pace. We achieve this through a series of consultations followed by recommendations, step-by-step self-help guides and campaign implementation. All our recommendations are tailored to your specific needs and delivered by our team of email specialists.
Our programme covers a wide range of common email marketing issues. We understand many business owners and marketers don’t have a great deal of time to invest in their email marketing activity. This is why we’ve designed a package to provide a solution to common problems as well as tailored advice and recommendations to tune up an existing email programme.
What will I learn?
On completion of the package you will have a clear understanding of how to deal with common email issues as well as implementing a number of advanced techniques. You will also understand how your existing campaign results can be used to develop and enhance your future campaign activity to meet and exceed your goals and objectives. In addition you will also have a series of new campaigns to add to your programme that will help to build your relationship with subscribers.
What is included in our Email Marketing Booster Package?
To understand how we can help you, please see a description for each of the topics covered in our Email Marketing Booster Package below.
Provision of a comprehensive Handbook
- Setting up a new ESP [wpex Show more/less >] The good news is that most ESP’s take care of the basic technical account configuration so you don’t have to. An integral part our package includes checking your basic account configuration to ensure everything has been configured correctly. It’s a kind of basic e-marketing Pre Flight health check.[/wpex]
- List growth and adding new subscribers. [wpex Show more/less >] Maintaining and growing your subscriber database is key to the on going success of your campaigns. Our guide to list growth talks you through the methods available to grow a healthy list. We also cover common mistakes with list growth and pitfalls to avoid.[/wpex]
- Optimising sign up process [wpex Show more/less >] Your sign up process (Opt-in) can make a huge difference to the performance of your campaigns. Our guide explains the differences between single opt in, double opt in and double opt-in with verification. Optimising your sign up process can have a positive impact on your campaign results and can drastically reduce spam complaints and spam traps.[/wpex]
- Planning your campaigns [wpex Show more/less >]When starting to plan a series of campaigns it can be a maze. We help you get started and plan your first campaigns, as well as providing ideas on campaigns that would be beneficial for your business. [/wpex]
- Creative best practice [wpex Show more/less >] Creative best practices exist to protect your brand identity and to ensure you achieve great results from your campaign activity. Understanding the ratio between text and images, the location and size of your calls to action, the length of your email and the subject title (amongst others) are all important factors which come with proven best practice recommendations. Our guide to best practices arms you with essential information on how to squeeze the most out of your email creative.[/wpex]
- Testing before broadcasting [wpex Show more/less >]We cover the main elements you need to test to ensuring your emails are in perfect working order before you press the send button.[/wpex]
- Advice on creating a testing strategy. [wpex Show more/less >] Testing is an essential part of on going campaign activity. Testing allows you optimise your campaigns to achieve great results. Our Testing Strategy guide covers three basic testing techniques to get you started. In addition to the three basic testing techniques (Time of Day, Day of Week, Subject Title), we cover additional (advanced) testing topics to whet your appetite for a continued testing programme.[/wpex]
- How to analyse your email campaign results [wpex Show more/less >] Campaign results allow you to accurately measure the success of your campaign activity. Our comprehensive guide helps you measure actual campaign success against your targets and goals. Understanding the meanings and acronyms behind commonly used reporting terms such as unique and total opens, unsubscribes, bounce rates, conversion rates and spam complaints are covered alongside all other common reporting terms.[/wpex]
- Welcome email and on-boarding process [wpex Show more/less >]First impressions count is also true when it comes to email marketing. In this section of the handbook we look at the key elements to include in your welcome email to ensure you start the relationship with your subscribers off on the right foot. We also explore the on-boarding process and how to welcome new subscribers into your programme over the critical first 30 days of your relationship.[/wpex]
- Whitelisting. [wpex Show more/less >] Whitelisting is a method where certain ISP’s such as Hotmail and Yahoo accept you as a trusted sender of marketing emails. Being seen as a trusted sender means you are not categorized as a spammer. Our guide to Whitelisting provides you with a step-by-step approach to obtaining Whitelist status.[/wpex]
- Key deliverability considerations [wpex Show more/less >] There are many factors to take in to consideration when managing deliverability. Factors such as shared IP’s Vs. dedicated IP’s, routing traffic over a range of dedicated IP’s for Welcome Campaigns, General Newsletters & Transactional emails, regularity of broadcasts, broadcast volumes, database integrity & sign up procedures. These are just some of factors associated with deliverability performance. Our guide to key deliverability considerations walks you through the in’s and out’s and do’s and don’ts of deliverability in plain English. Obtaining & maintaining good deliverability takes time and effort. Our Key Deliverability Considerations guide allows you to clearly focus your efforts on key area’s to enhance your deliverability performance.[/wpex]
- Preference Centre [wpex Show more/less >] If you have a wide range of products and services, a Preference Centre gives your email recipients a method of telling you the products and services they are most interested in and want to hear about through email communication. A well-implemented Preference Centre can create a loyal subscriber base and drastically reduce opt outs and complaints.[/wpex]
- Personalising your campaigns
- Integrating email marketing with other channels
- Glossary Section. [wpex Show more/less >] Acronyms and unfamiliar terms are everywhere in the world of email marketing. Our Glossary section covers common email marketing terms and converts them in to easy to understand explanations. [/wpex]
In addition to our comprehensive handbook, we look forward to working with you to deliver the following projects. All of which are fully inclusive in the package price.
Sending a newsletter for you
When all checks are complete, we’ll launch the campaign for you!
Analysis of your first email campaign
We’ll take you through the results step by step and explain how your first newsletter performed against industry averages.
Welcome email set up/optimisation
We’ll help you set up or test and optimise your Welcome email campaign to gain the best results.
3 stage on-boarding process set up
We’ll load your series of 3 on-boarding email creatives into your ESP account, configure the timings for you. We’ll also provide expert advice about key on-boarding process and email creative best practices to ensure these communications really hit the mark with your subscribers.
Your email creative not only reflects your brand, it’s also a vehicle to promote your products and services. Like any piece of advertising, the design, look & feel (in addition to the general tone of the email) can have a significant impact on your campaign results. Get it right and the results speak volumes. Get it wrong and your campaign will flop.
Our Creative Review process is a multi point health check for your creative. We review your email design, the use of images and text, the coding behind the creative, the placement of call to action links, and general compliance (unsubscribe links, registered office address details, use of HTML etc.) to produce a set of holistic recommendations that, in our opinion will enhance your campaign results.
X2 campaign tests (A/B)
The Email Marketing Booster Package includes the set up and launch of two A/B split tests.
Last 6 months report analysis
With so many statistics and reports available it can be difficult to analyse and interpret the results.
Using our tried and tested methodology, we’ll take up to 6 months reporting data from your campaign activity and produce a set of analytics to help your steer the direction of future campaign activity.
How much does the Email Marketing Booster Package cost?
Our Email Marketing Booster Package is great value at only £699.