An active, engaged and purchasing subscriber demands effective messaging across four key phases of the customer lifecycle:
- Acquisition – growing your list with opted in, active and engaged subscribers.
- Conversion – encouraging engagement and driving revenue.
- Retention – providing subscribers with relevant and useful content so that they engage with your email marketing, regardless of whether or not they are in-market to make a purchase at that time. Ensuring you gain loyalty from subscribers and encouraging a repeat purchase.
- Reactivation – bringing unresponsive subscribers and purchasers back into the business and email programme.
Shine a Light Media work with our clients to ensure messaging is implemented across each of these stages in a way that is engaging to subscribers, to support the ongoing needs of the business and provide an in-depth step by step strategy for individual types of campaign.
For example, this could be used to develop strategies for campaigns such as:
- Abandoned basket
- Abandoned browse
- Reactivation (subscriber / customer)
- Customer journey mapping project
- List growth
- Customer loyalty programme