As email marketers we constantly need to learn not only from our own campaigns but from other prominent figures in the industry and their knowledge and experience (perhaps that’s even why you’re reading this blog now!).
Keeping up to date with email marketing is important – with changes happening frequently that can effect the performance and effectiveness of your campaigns such as the rollout of Google Tabs is 2013.
That’s why I thought I’d put together a list of my favourite email marketing blogs to share with you (in no particular order)! Enjoy!
Email Service Provider (ESP) blogs:
- Communigator – http://www.communigator.co.uk/communigator-blog.aspx
- Mailchimp – http://blog.mailchimp.com/
- Dotmailer – http://www.dotmailer.co.uk/blog/
- Adestra – http://www.adestra.com/blog/
- Aweber – http://www.aweber.com/blog/
- Getresponse – http://blog.getresponse.com/
- Silverpop – http://www.silverpop.com/Blog/
- ExactTarget – http://www.exacttarget.com/blog/category/email/
- iContact – http://www.icontact.com/blog/
- Pure360 – http://www.pure360.com/blog
- Benchmark Email – http://www.benchmarkemail.com/blogs
- Marketo – http://blog.marketo.com/category/email-marketing
- Eloqua – http://blog.eloqua.com/Other dedicated email marketing blogs:
- Deliverability.com (for more advanced email marketing users)
- DMA Email Marketing Blog – http://dmaemailblog.com/
- Return Path – http://blog.returnpath.com/
- Word to the Wise – http://blog.wordtothewise.com/
- EmailMonday – http://www.emailmonday.com/
- Plan to Engage (Be Relevant Blog) – http://www.b2bemailmarketing.com/
- Email Marketing Rules – http://www.emailmarketingrules.com/
- ClickZ (Email Marketing Stream) – http://www.clickz.com/category/email
- Litmus – https://litmus.com/blog/
- The Magill Report – http://www.magillreport.com/
Are there any other email marketing blogs that you enjoy reading that I’ve missed off the list? Leave a comment below and let me know!